Health & Safety Protocols
As always, the health and safety of patients and staff is our top priority. This has involved a lot of behind the scene efforts to include furthering our protective procedures currently in place to follow guidelines set forth by the CDC during the COVID-19 pandemic.
While a number of the new changes may be invisible to the eye, the following are some of the additional protocols that have been instituted for your protection:
- New medical-grade air purifier with HEPA filter in every treatment room and the reception area
- Additional oral suction machine with HEPA filter for aerosol reduction
- ReLeaf intraoral suction attachment to further filter aerosol
- N95 masks, facial shields and isolation gowns for all clinical staff
- Staff safety temperature checks twice daily and stay-at-home directive if symptomatic
We have also established a number of social-distancing and other procedures for patient office visits including but not limited to:
- Pre-screening questionnaire at time of appointment confirmation
- “Call upon arrival” protocol and elimination of waiting area
- Escorted entry with hand sanitizer, contactless temperature check and facial covering requirement
- Paperless check in and check out with prepayment processing
- Pre-treatment hydrogen peroxide rinse and hand sanitizer upon exit
Lastly, Raines Dental will be limiting the number of daily appointments to further meet the CDC and American Dental Association guidelines.